Puranic Tambola is a Traditional Variant to the famous Tambola / Housie Game. In place of numbers you will find different Telugu Year Names in this Ugadi Theme.
Just Purchase, Download, Print and Play.
Deliverables with this Purchase:
- 4 Sets of Tickets
- Instructions Sheet
- Reference Material
- From the downloads Print the following:
- Password is sent to your registered email id.
- Tickets: There are 4 different sets of tickets provided. 21, 54, 108 and 308. Depending on the no. of expected players you can choose what you want. Cut the tickets so that you can distribute them to the players.
- Cues: Cut each of the Cue carefully making sure the text comes at the center. Fold each of the Cue such that the Cue is not visible while playing. Keep the folded Cues in a box so that you can shuffle and pick the cue while playing
- GameSheet: This is the sheet the organizer will be using while playing to mark what is already called.
- Reference material: This gives a description about each of the Cue used in the game. You don’t really need to print this. You can refer to this in your mobile / laptop.
- Distribute the tickets.
- Announce the Instructions like Jaldi Five, First Line, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Housie etc..
- When the game starts, shuffle the Cues Box and pick one and read out the name. Continue the same until the game ends.
- For detailed instructions you can refer to https://lokahitam.in/puranic-tambola/